Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
Action figures for the ages
There's a whole world of weird and nerdy action figures out there. I think I shall do a series of blog posts on them to share my favorites with you. Today's pick is the Benjamin Franklin action figure.
Go here if you want more details...or if you feel you must have one.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home