Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
'Cause I said I would post this
I initially e-mailed Ambrose about this, and she replied that if I didn't blog it, she would. :-)
Yesterday I received a piece of spam in my Inbox which purported to sell an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction. What set this one apart was the name of the sender -- one "Tiberius Erectus." Since you so rarely find a spammer who is both funny and clever, I thought I should just take a moment to single this one out.
1 Comments:
WOW! You did it! Did you warn Fr. John before you did it? HAHAHA.
Post a Comment
<< Home