Over at HMS
Couple of interesting posts at HMS Blog this morning. I like reading that blog because some of the posters have a unique take on things. The bloggers I like most there don't post daily, but when they do pop up on the blog, their contributions are generally of a different flavor than the more regular bloggers. One of my favorite posters there is homeschooling mother of 10 (I think it's 10) Rachel Watkins. She always writes really nice family-centered posts that I love to read, primarily because my life is most assuredly nothing like a homeschooling mother of 10. :) Today Rachel talks about the excitement over preparing for another of her kids to celebrate his First Holy Communion on Sunday.
Another interesting post at HMS today is this one from Greg Popcak, which talks about how personality styles are much more important to a married couple's compatibility than attitudes or preferences are. Again, I'm not sure why I would find this a particularly interesting topic, being as I'm not married or even really "on the market." :)


2 Comments:
They are interesting because they are a change of pace from more prolific contributors to that blog.
Reading Popcak's, i am so glad Randy and I got to skip a lot of the counseling normally required. I can't imagine what sort of things would raise red flags!
Post a Comment
<< Home