Blessed are they
I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this sooner, but it appears that Charles de Foucauld is among the three Servants of God to be beatified on Sunday.
Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
I'm surprised I hadn't heard about this sooner, but it appears that Charles de Foucauld is among the three Servants of God to be beatified on Sunday.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home