puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Saturday, January 22, 2005

CRS Relief Update



If you're interesed in knowing how the tsunami relief efforts of Catholic Relief Services are going, they've got updates posted here. They've also added an FAQ section about their tsunami relief effort. Here's hoping people stay in this for the long haul with donations. It's going to entail an extended period of recovery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home