Favorite photo
This is my new favorite picture from election day in Iraq -- a man carrying a disabled 80-year-old man to the polling station on his back. God bless these people.
Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
1 Comments:
Man, so many pictures and video are a testament to how important this has been for so many Iraqis.
God bless those who died this weekend trying to exercise their right to vote.
Post a Comment
<< Home