puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Fun link o' the day

This is even educational! Test your U.S. geography skills. It may be kind of difficult at first, until you get a few in the right place. It gets easier once you can place the states in relation to one another. I got 90% right, with an average error of 35 miles....and discovered I have a complete mental block about the actual location of Idaho. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

90% avg error 10 miles.
That is even a little inflated, because Myles bumped me when I was putting Wisconsin down :-(

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home