Cute post over at HMS Blog
Rachel Watkins explains how to celebrate birthdays when you have 10 children (the 10th one is still in utero, in her case). It's her topic of the day because today is the 4th birthday of her son Henry.
Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
Rachel Watkins explains how to celebrate birthdays when you have 10 children (the 10th one is still in utero, in her case). It's her topic of the day because today is the 4th birthday of her son Henry.
1 Comments:
Rachel's infrequent posts are so cool. Makes me almost wish I had started the baby thing earlier so I could have 10 kids, but then I snap to my sensese. I will forever be known as a bad Catholic because I cannot possibly have 10 kids.
Post a Comment
<< Home