puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Gotta go

I have more stuff I wanted to blog, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I have a class to teach tonight, which means I have to go to sleep now so I can get up at 4:30 PM. :) Tomorrow I'll get the weekly Darfur post up, along with some other stuff that I wanted to get on here.

But I'm afraid none of it will be as cool as
this post over at Ambrose's about her going to a hip-hop show, though. Or her post about flinging paint balloons at a building in East Liberty (or as the locals call it, S'liberty) with a giant slingshot. Ambrose has the most interesting life. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

Well, I'm no homeschooling mother of 10

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home