puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Monday, November 14, 2005

I didn't forget

In a combox last week, I said I wanted to write a post about the difference between fraternal correction and judging others. I haven't forgotten about it, but you know me -- I think incredibly slow and write even slower. I'm mulling it over and I will begin putting something together soon. It will appear here eventually, but I make no promises about when. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home