puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Catching up with the blogosphere

If you're not a regular reader of HMS Blog, you may have missed the news that Rachel and Matt Watkins welcomed a new Baby Girl Watkins into the world on Monday morning. It seems she was born a bit early and as a result is experiencing some breathing problems, but Pop Daddy's birth announcement post doesn't make it sound real serious. The name hasn't been officially announced yet, but Matt indicates it will most likely be Grace. Best wishes and prayers to the whole Watkins clan on their new arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home