A real homily
Of course I'm not a homilist; I just play one on the web sometimes. :-D Here's a very good one from a real homilist, Father Tucker at Dappled Things. If you haven't read it yet, be sure you do.
Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
Of course I'm not a homilist; I just play one on the web sometimes. :-D Here's a very good one from a real homilist, Father Tucker at Dappled Things. If you haven't read it yet, be sure you do.
1 Comments:
I can't get Dappled Things to load up
Post a Comment
<< Home