puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Busy, busy

No time to blog today, or much this weekend at all. We're in the midst of a whole-house cleaning frenzy, given that we'll be having the entire fam here for Thanksgiving dinner. Tomorrow I will be posting a Sunday reflection as usual, but I'll likely be scarce on the blog this weekend aside from that post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home