It's coming!
Here's the new movie I'm eagerly anticipating: "Pride & Prejudice." I've been waiting impatiently for months for this one. It's getting really good reviews. Roger Ebert
Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
Here's the new movie I'm eagerly anticipating: "Pride & Prejudice." I've been waiting impatiently for months for this one. It's getting really good reviews. Roger Ebert
1 Comments:
I wan to hate keira so much, but I can't!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home