puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Monday, November 28, 2005

More Advent stuff coming soon

Y'all know how much I love Advent, so I've got some more stuff I'll be posting soon. I'm going to Greensburg now for a meeting with my spiritual director, but I'll blog more stuff this evening (maybe) or tomorrow (more likely.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

Thank you for the little blue book. It is awesome!!!! I need to keep myself disciplined to prevent myself from reading ahead.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home