puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Scarce this week

Still in the midst of the pre-Thanksgiving cleaning frenzy on the homefront. And I'll be working overtime most of the week, too. All the TV production companies want their caption files early because of the holiday. But I'm happy that we're in the midst of captioning the entire 2-season run of "The Addams Family." I'm enjoying watching episodes of this way more than the bad cable movies I'm usually stuck with. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home