puritas cordis

Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Pledge

I hereby pledge that I will not be blogging this week (or next week or anytime in the forseeable future) about a Certain Document from Rome....which was finally released officially. But, you know, why bother waiting for the official document when it's so much more fun to just spout off about the rumored contents for weeks and weeks and weeks ahead of time? Grr.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Ambrose said...

I'm still waiting for someone to do something about priests who listen to GNR!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home