NFP
Over at HMS, Greg Popcak has posted an article he wrote called "When NFP is 'too hard'." Go give it a read. It's very good.
Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
Over at HMS, Greg Popcak has posted an article he wrote called "When NFP is 'too hard'." Go give it a read. It's very good.
1 Comments:
NFP is too easy when you live in different states :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home