New Blessed #3
Here's the Zenit bio of the third Servant of God set to beatified tomorrow. Her name is Maria Pia Mastena, and she was the founder of the Sisters of the Holy Face.
Monastic writers have a phrase that they use to describe what is necessary to enter into contemplation or communion with God. They call this "puritas cordis" or "an undivided heart." I picked the name 'cause I'm a sucker for a cool Latin phrase...but primarily because aiming for an undivided heart seems like the best way to spend your life. I can't promise all the posts here will lead to the lofty heights of contemplation, but I hope they will at least provide food for the journey
Here's the Zenit bio of the third Servant of God set to beatified tomorrow. Her name is Maria Pia Mastena, and she was the founder of the Sisters of the Holy Face.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home